The ACFC00 is a female (mating) connector used in many 14V electrical charging systems with 12V Alternators. The Alternator Controller Unit (ACU) or Voltage Regulators that mate with this connector have four flat ¼” blades.
Connector Adapter Kit
- Product Assembly Installation Drawing
- Connector Adapter Kit
- CT0C (1 Rectangular Black Connector)
- CF0C (4 Female Quick Connects)
Best Practices, Tips, & Techniques
Poor electrical connections cause most of the electrical charging system problems. As a result, A&Ps, FBOs, mechanics and owners chase this problem creating unnecessary expenditure & frustration.
- Poor electrical connection problems include but are not limited to flickering panel meters, lights, and fluctuating bus voltages.
- Always check for and replace open, frayed, or broken wires
- Clean thoroughly or replace corroded, dirty, or oxidized connections terminals, contact, or poorly soldered wire junction.
- A Ground shorted Alternator field will damage most Voltage Regulators.
- Do not connector an ACU, Voltage Regulator to a ground shorted Alternator.