The ACFC01 is a Connector Adapter kit containing the ACFC00, a female (mating) connector used in many 14V electrical charging systems with 12V Alternators. The Alternator Controller Unit (ACU) or Voltage Regulators that mate with this connector have four flat ¼” blades or Quick Connects, ACFC01-P.
ACFC01 Connector Adapter Kit
- ACFC00 (1 Rectangular Black Connector)
- ACFC01-P (4 Female Blades/Quick Connects)
Best Practices, Tips, & Techniques
Poor electrical connections cause most of the electrical charging system problems. As a result, A&Ps, FBOs, mechanics and owners chase this problem creating unnecessary expenditure & frustration.
- Poor electrical connection problems include but are not limited to flickering panel meters, lights, and fluctuating bus voltages.
- Always check for and replace open, frayed, or broken wires
- Clean thoroughly or replace corroded, dirty, or oxidized connections terminals, contact, or poorly soldered wire junction.
- A Ground shorted Alternator field will damage most Voltage Regulators.
- Do not connect an ACU, Voltage Regulator to a ground shorted Alternator.